Philosophy

Monday, August 6, 2012

Talking Parakeet

SMARTEST TALKING BIRD IN THE WORLD

says: I love you, pretty bird, I'm a smart birdie, his phone number, I'm a talking parakeet, get me out of here, have a nice day, Your so cute, good morning, good night, hi birdie and more

*HOW I TAUGHT MY BIRD TO TALK*


I first taught my parakeet "pretty bird" because I heard that phrase is a good one to start with. Myself and my family would always repeat it to my bird over and over throughout the day and every time we walked past his cage. After about four months, he finally said it. Now he can repeat phrases and words in just a couple of weeks.So, just think of a phrase and repeat it over and over to your bird. Don't give up because it might take a while until it says it's first word. If you have any questions, just ask!

 License:  Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment